Friday, January 29, 2010
Late Night
So this past week has been extremely productive. Especially last night. As I had mentioned in my previous post I was contemplating using a friend of mine to do some design work for the front end on my website, www.MobileSharkTank.com, well I decided that would probably be the best route to go so all of yesterday and last night I worked on putting together site maps, page flows, processes, and getting the content together for the front end. I didn't get it all completely done and I am still working on it currently but I got a very good start so hopefully tomorrow morning when I meet to have the pages designed we'll be able to knock them out rather quickly. It starts getting really exciting when you see things coming together. I know for me it puts a lot of the nerves to rest that have been stressing me out lately because of the relative uncertainty associated with starting a business. But its definitely very comforting when you actually see things start to come together. I will be posting again later with some new developments that are really exciting and somewhat recent that have made the company I'm starting evolve even further and into an even more productive, hopefully lucrative, endeavor. Check back soon for my next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am SO proud of you for starting your own business and makin' your dream happen! You're so determined and I know this is going to make you a millionaire in the end! I am def. going to keep up with you and your blog- this is quite interesting!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best of luck and I am behind you all the way!
ps. I'll keal you.