Monday, January 25, 2010

Foreword

A brief foreword...

I decided to start writing this blog for two main reasons, one; because I have a lot of people that know I am starting my own business and like to hear updates and how things are progressing quite often, and two; because having a recurring blog generally boosts your ratings with the search engines so it will be beneficial for business as well as informative.

I plan to write on a variety of topics ranging from what I have done thus far, the hang-ups that I have encountered, the plans that I am making, the people that I have encountered and anything else that anyone may particularly request.

To begin, I will be posting a series of posts that will recap all that I have done thus far up until this point. Please feel free to comment on the posts and provide feedback or questions regarding something that interests you as it will help me with future posts.

The first posts will cover:
  • What was going through my mind when I decided that I didn't want to work for someone any longer and wanted to work for myself.
  • Where my idea came from.
  • The first steps that I took to get the ball rolling.
  • Problems that I encountered along the way.
  • When things really started to get serious.
  • When things started to pick up.
  • and finally, Where I am now.
For now however, it's time for bed so I will start working on the first posts tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment