Monday, February 1, 2010

Exhausted...

Well after putting in about 25 hours this weekend and another 5 hours tonight I can officially say I am exhausted. I have to give a big thanks to Daniel Patterson though for helping me get through one of the hardest parts of any website and that is designing the front end. I think we have put together a great concept with a lot of great features and now all that is really left is duplicating out the pages and adding in all of the content. Currently there are about 5 - 10 pages with static content on them but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to start populating those pages with dynamic content out of a database. The first step is going to be porting the HTML pages that we created as templates over into ASPX pages so that I can manipulate the data on the backend on the server. I don't foresee that being an overly complicated process however, with code you really never know.

In addition to the website things are really coming together with other business ventures, so much so that I've been finding it difficult to put together the time to sit down and type up these blog entries. Hopefully I'll be able to get a little bit more detail in the coming blogs so that everyone can be up to speed.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment